Sunday, May 31, 2009

The End of an Era















So the day finally came, May 9th 2009. This was the day that my classmates and I graduated and were sent out into the real world. I can hardly believe that I am supposed to be a "real" person now! Yikes! At least my wonderful boyfriend Eric bought be a Garmin GPS system so I wont get lost anymore.

We were all fearing the worst for the weather on graduation day, our individual college ceremonies were even moved up an hour from 11:30 to 10:30 to try and avoid getting hit by thunderstorms. It was supposed to be a terrible day, but it ended up beautifully! 18 of my closest friends and I held a huge graduation party behind our row in Fox Hills, with a tent, tables, chairs, and plenty of food and alcohol. We were also worried about having enough food and alcohol, but we could not have planned it any better! The day was a complete success, and I would not change a thing! We all celebrated long into the night and really made the most of our last day as one big JMU family!

Above are some of the pictures from the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment